Central Dakota Frontier Cooperative
|Central Dakota Frontier Cooperative (DFC) is a farmer owned coop with multiple locations in South Central and South Western North Dakota.|
"to procure for our members and patron articles, commodities and services at the lowest net cost to them."
"to grow the organization for the benefit of our members and patrons; to leverage added volume and geographic coverage and to reduce costs as a way to increase our value to our members and patrons and to secure long-term sustainability."
- Hard Work - we conduct service to our patrons with a "whatever it takes" attitude. We are committed to doing our "best" in everything, all the time.
- Customer Focus - we make business decisions in the context of customer needs and expectations. All of our actions and thoughts center on our customers and their needs.
- Fairness - we treat people fairly - customers, peers, employees and management.
- Integrity - we are honest in our business transactions and as we communicate. "We do what we say we are going to do."
- Trust - we act under the premise that there is goodness in everyone and that all employees and patrons work toward the good of the cooperative.
- People Development - we are dedicated to the development of people; concentrating on challenging our employees to grow, learn, excel and contribute to the company's vision and to the communities in which they live.