Central Dakota Frontier Cooperative
Central Dakota Frontier Cooperative (DFC) is a farmer owned coop with multiple locations in South Central and South Western North Dakota.
"to procure for our members and patron articles, commodities and services at the lowest net cost to them."
"to grow the organization for the benefit of our members and patrons; to leverage added volume and geographic coverage and to reduce costs as a way to increase our value to our members and patrons and to secure long-term sustainability"
- Hard Work - we conduct service to our patrons with a "whatever it takes" attitude. We are committed to doing our "best" in everything, all the time.
- Customer Focus - we make business decisions in the context of customer needs and expectations. All of our actions and thoughts center on our customers and their needs.
- Fairness - we treat people fairly - customers, peers, employees and management
- Integrity - we are honest in our business transactions and as we communicate. "We do what we say we are going to do."
- Trust - we act under the premise that there is goodness in everyone and that all employees and patrons work toward the good of the cooperative.
- People Development - we are dedicated to the development of people; concentrating on challenging our employees to grow, learn, excel and contribute to the company's vision and to the communities in which they live.